Government SSD Higher Secondary School has released a recruitment notification. Government SSD Higher Secondary School Recruitment 2022, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information ABOUT Government SSD Higher Secondary School Recruitment 2022.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Government SSD Higher Secondary School
- PGT (Chemistry)
- PGT (Odia)
- PGT (Zoology)
Title / Advt. No:
04 of 2022-2003
Notification Date: 21 October 2022
Application Start Date: —
Application Received End Date: —
Interview Date: 01 November 2022
Tentative Exam Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
- PGT (Chemistry):
- PGT (Odia):
- PGT (Zoology):
► Two Years integrated Post Graduation M.Sc course of Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject. OR Master’s degree from a recognized university with at least 55% marks in aggregate in the following subject.
- PGT (Chemistry): Candidate must be passed in Graduate in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry
- PGT (Odia): The candidate must be passed in Graduate in Odia
- PGT (Zoology): The Candidate must be passed in Graduate in Zoology / Life Science / Bio-Science.
- B. Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized University
- Proficiency in teaching in English medium
Candidate must have Knowledge of Computer Applications
The candidate will be selected through interviews.
The age of the candidates is as per Government SSD Higher Secondary School norms.
GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
* Offline (Bank Deposit Slip / Demand Draft)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 16,000 OR Rs – 400/- per Class.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- All Educational certificate
- All Qualification Certificate
- Bio – Data
- Address Proof
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (Government SSD Higher Secondary School Recruitment 2022 PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by E-mail.
e- mail Address for submitting the application form:
Date of interview:
01 November 2022 (Tuesday) from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Place of interview:
Government (SSD) Higher Secondary School, Badabharandi
Application steps or rules for applying:
Government SSD Higher Secondary School Recruitment 2022
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Government SSD Higher Secondary School recruitment notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- e-mail Address: [email protected]
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”