Eklavya Model Residential School has released a recruitment notification. EMRS Recruitment 2023 Teaching Staff and Non-Teaching Staff, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about EMRS Recruitment 2023 Teaching Staff and Non-Teaching Staff.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, job alert, sarkari job find, job vacancies, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Eklavya Model Residential School
Online through Email
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 10 April 2023
Application Start Date: 12 April 2023
Application End Date: 26 April 2023 (up to 03:00 PM)
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
- Teacher-in-Charge: 01
- Assistant Teacher (English): 01
- Assistant Teacher (Nepali): 01
- Assistant Teacher (Mathematics): 01
- Assistant Teacher (History): 01
- Assistant Teacher (Science): 01
- Assistant Teacher (Geography): 01
- Teacher (Computers): 01
- Superintendent of Hostel: 01
- Matron of Hostel (Female): 01
- Clerk: 01
- Attendant/Peon: 01
- Cook: 01
- Helper: 01
- Sweeper/Toilet Cleaner: 01
- Night Guard: 01
- Teacher-in-Charge: Candidate must be passed in Post-Graduate
- Assistant Teacher (English): Candidate must be passed in B.A (Hons) in English
- Assistant Teacher (Nepali): Candidate must be passed in B.A (Hons) in Nepali
- Assistant Teacher (Mathematics): Candidate must be passed in BSc. (Hons) in Maths.
- Assistant Teacher (History): Candidate must be passed in B.A (Hons) in History
- Assistant Teacher (Science): Candidate must be passed in B.Sc. (Hons.) in Physics/Chemistry/Biology
- Assistant Teacher (Geography): Candidate must be passed in B.A (Hons) in Geography
- Teacher (Computers): Candidate must be passed in Graduate in Computer Applications
- Superintendent of Hostel/Matron of Hostel (Female)/Clerk: Candidate must be passed in Graduate.
- Attendant/Peon/Cook/Helper/Sweeper/Toilet Cleaner/Night Guard: Candidate must be passed in Class VIII
- For Teaching Staff Candidates will be selected through an Interview.
- For Non-Teaching Staff Candidates will be selected through written tests and interviews.
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 38 years as per 01 January 2023.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
GEN/OBC/EWS: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
- Principal/Teacher-in-Charge: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs.23,000/- per month
- Assistant Teachers in all the subjects: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed Rs.15,500/- per month
- Computer Teacher: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs.15,500/- per month.
- Superintendent of Boys Hostel, Matron of Girls Hostel & Clerk: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs.13,500/- per month.
- Cook & Peon: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs.12,000/- per month.
- Helper to Cook, Sweeper/Toilet Cleaner, Night Guard: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs.8,380/- per month.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online through Email. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
These documents are to be sent along with the application form:
- Filled Application Form
- Age Proof
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Mark Sheets
- Experience Certificate (If any)
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/Driving Licence)
- Recent Passport Size Photo
Email For Sending Application Form:
Application steps or rules for applying:-
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Teaching Staff and Non-Teaching Staff
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through Eklavya Model Residential School’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Email For Sending Application: [email protected]
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”