Maharani Nilima Probha Institute For The Deaf Dumb Recruitment: MNPI, Berhampore has released a recruitment notification, Vacancy, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification. govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Berhampore School Job.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about .
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Berhampore School Job, job alert, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Group|
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Maharani Nilima Probha Institute For The Deaf Dumb Recruitment Overview:
|Organization Name||Maharani Nilima Probha Institute For The Deaf Dumb, Berhampore School|
|Post Name||Craft Teacher|
|Job Location||Berhampore – West Bengal|
|Job Type||Govt Job|
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 27 July 2023
Application Start Date: 27 July 2023
Application Received End Date: 11 August 2023
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
Craft Teacher (Sewing, Knitting & Embroidery): 01
Candidate must be passed in Madhyamik or it’s equivalent examination.
Candidate must have Certificate in craft (Sewing, Knitting & Embroidery) from a recognized Institution.
Candidate must have One year Practical experience in the specific craft.
Candidate must have I.T.I. Certificate in the specific craft.
The candidate will be selected through a merit-based.
Maharani Nilima Probha Institute For The Deaf Dumb Recruitment Age Limit:
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 40 years or less as per 01 January 2023.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 22,700/- to Rs. 58,500/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Two copies of recent pass port size photo,
- Age proof (School Leaving certificate/Admit Card of Madhyamik Examination)
- Educational qualifications (certificates and Mark Sheets),
- Caste ( SC/ST/OBC) certificate,
- PH certificate,
- Aadhar Card,
- Voter card,
- Experience Certificate, if any and
- → 12cm. X 30cm.(approx.) self addressed envelope with requisite postal stamp.
Self-attested photocopies of all supportive documents.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (Maharani Nilima Probha Institute For The Deaf Dumb Recruitment PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Berhampore School Job)and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before the last date of receiving the application form (Except Govt. holidays, Saturday & Sunday).
Address for submitting the application form:
The Member Secretary
Maharani Nilima Probha Institute For The Deaf & Dumb, Berhampore
16, Mohan Roy Para Lane, P.O.-Khagra
Application steps or rules for applying:
Maharani Nilima Probha Institute For The Deaf Dumb Recruitment
- Application Procedure Offline (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Berhampore School Job).
- First of all, download the Maharani Nilima Probha Institute For The Deaf Dumb, Berhampore School notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h2″ question-0=”MNPI Full Form?” answer-0=”MAHARANI NILIMA PROBHA INSTITUTE FOR THE DEAF & DUMB” image-0=”” headline-1=”h2″ question-1=”MAHARANI NILIMA PROBHA INSTITUTE FOR THE DEAF & DUMB, Berhampore Location?” answer-1=”Maharani Nilima Probha Institute For The Deaf & Dumb, Berhampore 16, Mohan Roy Para Lane, P.O.-Khagra Dist-Murshidabad, Pin.742103(W.B.)” image-1=”” headline-2=”h2″ question-2=”Maharani Nilima Probha Institute For The Deaf & Dumb, Berhampore Recruitment Post Name?” answer-2=”Craft Teacher (Sewing, Knitting & Embroidery)” image-2=”” headline-3=”h2″ question-3=”Maharani Nilima Probha Institute For The Deaf & Dumb, School Teacher Salary?” answer-3=”Rs. 22,700/- to Rs. 58,500/-” image-3=”” count=”4″ html=”true” css_class=””]