West Bengal Board of Primary Education has released a recruitment notification. WB Primary TET Recruitment 2022 Assistant Teacher, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, the number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about WB Primary TET Recruitment 2022 Assistant Teacher.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
West Bengal Board of Primary Education
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 21 October 2022
Application Start Date: 21 October 2022
Application End Date: 14 November 2022
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
|District Name||No of Posts|
|North 24 Parganas||868|
|South 24 Parganas||1488|
The candidate shall possess the minimum educational and training qualifications as prescribed by the National Council for Teacher Education prevailing as on the date of publication of recruitment notification.
TET-qualified candidates who are undergoing D.EI.Ed./D.Ed. (Special Education)/B.Ed. Training (session-2020-2022) and who have qualified in D.EI.Ed/D.Ed. (Special Education) /B.Ed. Training Part-I examination (session-2020-2022) will be given the opportunity to participate in the recruitment process to be initiated by the Board.
The candidates Passed in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), conducted by the West Bengal Board of Primary Education, in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
► Relaxation: Candidates belonging to reserved categories viz. candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes (SC). Scheduled Tribes (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC-A and OBC-B), Exempted Categories (EC), Ex-Servicemen, and for Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates, shall be allowed relaxation up to 5% in the qualifying marks.
Ability to read write and speak in language relating to the medium of school for which the candidates wishes to apply
Candidates will be selected through Scrutiny / Verification of the testimonials, Viva Voce / Interview, and Aptitude Test in due course
The age of the candidates should be minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 40 years as per 01 January 2022.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
GENERAL/UR: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 200/-
OBC-A/OBC-B: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 150/-
SC/ST/PWD: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 100/-
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 28,900 plus DA as admissible plus HRA @12% of the basic plus MA as admissible.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria (WB Primary TET Recruitment 2022 Assistant Teacher PDF) any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
WB Primary TET Recruitment 2022 Assistant Teacher
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through the West Bengal Board of Primary Education official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”