Odisha Livelihoods Mission has released a recruitment notification. Odisha Livelihoods Mission Recruitment 2022 Programme Manager, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, the number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Odisha Livelihoods Mission Recruitment 2022 Programme Manager.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Odisha Livelihoods Mission
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 13 October 2022
Application Start Date: 13 October 2022
Application Received End Date: 31 October 2022
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
Programme Manager: 01
Candidate must be passed in Graduate in any discipline.
- Candidate must have at least 05 (five) of experience in the development sector.
- Candidates must have a preference will give to those candidates who have work experience in enterprise promotion as well as working experience at the different community levels. institutions.
The Candidate should be a resident of Odisha.
The selection procedure will be intimated in due course.
The age of the candidates should be maximum of 40 years or less as per 30 September 2022.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
* Offline (Bank Deposit Slip / Demand Draft)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 15,000.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Pre Filled the application form
- Matriculation / HSC Certificate and Mark Sheet.
- +2 Certificate and Mark Sheet (CHSC & its equivalent).
- Graduation Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Post Graduation Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Work Experience Certificate.
- Computer Proficiency Certificate (PGDCA/DCA etc.)
- Residential Certificate.
- Cast Certificate.
- One Photograph (to be pasted on the Application Form)
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (Odisha Livelihoods Mission Recruitment 2022 Programme Manager PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for – “Application For The Post of Programme Manager“). Applications must be submitted by up to 05:00 pm on or before 31 October 2022 (Wednesday).
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form. (If applicable)
Address for submitting the application form:
President Kabrapali GPLF AT/PO GP Office – Kabrapali, Block – Jujomura, Dist.- Sambalpur, PIN – 768112
Application steps or rules for applying:
Odisha Livelihoods Mission Recruitment 2022 Programme Manager
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download (Organization Name) recruitment notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”