The National Institute Of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj has released a recruitment notification. NIRDPR Recruitment 2022 Apply for Receptionists, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, the number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about NIRDPR Recruitment 2022 Apply for Receptionists.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
National Institute Of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 20 October 2022
Application Start Date: —
Application Received End Date: —
Interview Date: 02 November 2022
No of Total Vacancy:
Receptionists: 08 (06-UR, 01-OBC & 01-SC)
Candidate must be passed in Graduation in any discipline.
Candidate must have Preference will be given to the candidate possessing higher qualifications and experience in the relevant field.
Candidate must have a Minimum of 03 years of working experience as a receptionist in a recognized residential training institute/educational institute/recognized organization of National repute.
- Good Communication soft skills in English, Hindi, and Telugu.
- Proficiency in computer operation and MS office management.
The candidate will be selected through an Interview.
The age of the candidates should be maximum of 35 years or less.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
* Offline (Bank Deposit Slip / Demand Draft)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 30,000.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
The candidates are also requested to bring their original educational and experience certificates for verification at the time of the interview.
Application Submission Procedure (If Applicable):-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (NIRDPR Recruitment 2022 Apply for Receptionists PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically.
Date of interview:
02 November 2022 (Wednesday) at 10:00 AM
Place of interview:
Vikas Auditorium, NIRDPR, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad.
Application steps or rules for applying:
NIRDPR Recruitment 2022 Apply for Receptionists
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the National Institute Of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj recruitment notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”