Juvenile Justice Board (JJB) has released a recruitment notification. JJB Bench Clerk Recruitment 2023, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about JJB Bench Clerk Recruitment 2023.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
District Welfare Section
- Bench Clerk
- LDC cum Typist
Online Through Email
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 15 February 2023
Application Start Date: 15 February 2023
Application Received End Date: 02 March 2023
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
- Bench Clerk: 01
- LDC cum Typist: 01
- Counsellor: 01
- Bench Clerk: Candidate must be passed in Higher Secondary
- LDC cum Typist: Candidate must be passed in Madhyamik
- Counsellor: Candidate must be passed in Graduation in Psychology
Candidate must have knowledge of computer applications & typing ability
- For Counsellor: Candidate must have 2 (Two) years of experience in a relevant field.
The candidate will be selected through written exams, computer tests, and viva-voce.
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 21 years to a maximum of 40 years.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
- GEN/OBC/EWM Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 13,500/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Filled Application Form
- Age Proof (Admit Card or Certificate of Madhyamik Pariksha or Equivalent Examination from the Govt. recognized Board).
- Photo ID proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Pass Port)
- Educational Qualification Certificate as per post applied.
- Computer Qualification Certificate.
- Experience Certificate wherever applicable.
- Mobile no. and valid e-mail id.
Application Submission Procedure:-
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
Email Address for submitting the application form:
Application steps or rules for applying:
JJB Bench Clerk Recruitment 2023
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through AAA official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Email Form Sending Application: [email protected]
For More Job News:
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”