Office of the District Magistrate & Collector has released a recruitment notification. Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2023 Medinipur, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this Assistant Accountant post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2023 Medinipur.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Assistant Accountant Recruitment Organization Name:
Office of the District Magistrate & Collector
Offline (Walk In Interview)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 17 February 2023
Application Start Date: —
Application Received End Date: —
Interview Date: 27 February 2023
No of Total Vacancy:
Assistant Accountant: 03
Candidate must be a retired employee
Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years experience in accounts-related work in government offices
The candidate will be selected through an Interview.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 63 years or less as per 31 January 2023
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
- GEN/OBC/EWM Candidates: TCandidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 11,000/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Voter ID/ Aadhaar Card
- 2 (Two) copies of a recent passport-size photo
- Copy of PPO (Pension Payment Order)
- Medical Fitness Certificate from a registered Doctor/Medical Practitioner.
- Experience Certificate (If Any)
*All Documents needed to be original with Xerox copies.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on the date of the interview date.
Date of Interview:
27 February 2023 (Monday) at 10:30 AM
Place of Interview:
New Conference Hall Administrative Building, Collectorate Paschim Medinipur.
Application steps or rules for applying:
Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2023
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Office of the District Magistrate & Collector notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”