Border Security Force (BSF) has released a recruitment notification. BSF SMT Workshop Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this BSF SMT Workshop Recruitment such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about BSF SMT Workshop Recruitment 2023 Apply Online.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
BSF SMT Workshop Recruitment Organization Name:
Border Security Force (BSF)
- SI – Vehicle Mechanic
- SI – Auto Electrician
- SI – Store Keeper
- Const – OTRP
- Const – SKT
- Const – Filter
- Const – Auto Elect
- Const – Ceh Mech
- Const – BSTS
- Const – Welder
- Const – Painter
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 01 February 2023
Application Start Date: 14 February 2023
Application End Date: 13 March 2023
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
- SI – Vehicle Mechanic: 06
- SI – Auto Electrician: 02
- SI – Store Keeper: 01
- Const – OTRP: 07
- Const – SKT: 07
- Const – Filter: 01
- Const – Auto Elect: 05
- Const – Ceh Mech: 01
- Const – BSTS: 01
- Const – Welder: 02
- Const – Painter: 02
- Group-B: Candidate must be passed in a minimum of 3 (three) years of Diploma in Auto Mobile Engineering OR Auto Electrical Engring OR Mechanica Engineering.
- Group-C: Candidate must be passed in Matriculation or 10th Class from a recognized Board or Institution.
For Group ‘C’: The candidate must industrial training institute certificate in a respected trade.
- Group-C: Candidate must have 3 (Three) years of work experience in respective trade from a reputed firm.
- Group-B: Not required.
Candidates will be selected through written exams, PST, PET, and Trade Tests.
- Group B: The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 30 years or less.
- Group C: The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 25 years.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For Children & Department families of those killed in the Gujarat Riots of the year 2002: UR candidates- 5 years | SC/ST candidates- 10 years | OBC candidates- 8 years
*For more Details Visit the Official Notification (Which is given below)
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
Group – B: GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 247.20 / –
Group – C: GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 147.20 / –
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
- Group-B: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-.
- Group-C: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
BSF SMT Workshop Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through Border Security Force (BSF) official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”