The Office of The Sub-Divisional Officer has released a recruitment notification. Asha recruitment 2023 West Bengal Govt Job, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information Asha recruitment 2023 West Bengal Sarkari Job.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, Sarkari Job Find, government job information, govt job alert, latest govt jobs, job alerts, latest job notifications, vacancy job, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Office of The Sub-Divisional Officer, Malda Sadar
Block Programme Coordinator
Title / Advt. No:
775 / XIV-BPC-1/ SDO(S)/ 22-23
Notification Date: 10 March 2023
Application Start Date: 10 March 2023
Application Received End Date: 22 March 2023
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
Block Programme Coordinator: 01
Candidate must be passed in Master’s degree in Social Science/ Sociology/ Social Anthropology/ Social work/ (M.S.W.)/ Business Administration (MBA)/ Economics/ Rural Development/ Mass Communication
Candidate must be passed in Graduate degree in any discipline with a minimum of 2 years experience, in health projects under Government Organizations or Private agencies duly registered under appropriate law
- Candidate must have knowledge of MS office & internet.
- Candidate must have the ability to communicate effectively
- Candidate must have Should be a permanent resident within the jurisdiction of Malda Sadar Sub-Division.
- Candidate must have the ability to work hard.
- Candidate must have a Willing to travel extensively.
Preference will be given to candidates having working experience in the ASHA programme.
The candidate will be selected through
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 40 years or less as per 01 March 2023.
ASHA Jobs Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
- GEN/OBC/EWM Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 15,000/- + OA Rs. 1,800/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Admit Card of Madhyamik or equivalent examination.
- Voter’s Identity Card / Ration Card as proof of residence.
- Mark Sheet of Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination.
- Mark Sheet of Graduation.
- Mark Sheet of Master’s degree, if applicable.
- Computer Certificate.
- proof of Experience if any.
- Registration document of the organization, if experience certificate submits of any private institute.
- Certificate as proof of SC/ST/OBC as applicable.
- A recent passport size (3.5 cm X 3.25 cm) colour photograph without a cap,
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification Asha Job and read it carefully. free alert job. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position envelope you are applying for “APPLICATION FOR THE POSTS OF -Block PROGRAMME COORDINATOR, ASHA for MANIKCHAK RH UNDER MANIKCHAK Block”). Applications must be submitted by 05:00 pm on or before 22 March 2023 (Wednesday).
Address for submitting the application form:
The Sub-Divisional Officer
Collectorate Building, 1st Floor, Room No. 111.
PO- Malda, PS- English Bazar,
District- Malda (W.B.),
Application steps or rules for applying:
Asha recruitment 2023 West Bengal Govt Job
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Office of The Sub-Divisional Officer notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts). free job alertment.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News:
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”