Health & Family Welfare Department has released a recruitment notification. ASHA Recruitment 2023 Sarkari Job Apply Online, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, upcoming Job, latest job, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about ASHA Recruitment 2023 Govt Job Apply Online.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, vacancy job alert, a job in post office, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Health & Family Welfare Department
Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 10 March 2023
Application Start Date: 10 March 2023
Application End Date: 22 March 2023
Interview Date: —
Candidate Should be Madhyamik appeared or equivalent from any Board/Council/ Recognized University registered by the Central or State Government.
- Married / Divorced women or widows can apply.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate applying for the village must be a permanent resident of the same village or a permanent resident of the same block (EPIC card and ration card must be submitted as proof).
- Candidates who have completed a secondary pass or higher qualification can apply, however, in the case of candidates with higher qualifications only marks obtained in the secondary or equivalent examination will be considered.
- Ethnic certificate issued by the appropriate authority (only applicable to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates). (Cast Certificate)
Candidates will be selected through a merit-based.
The age of the candidate should be between 30 to 40 years as per 01 March 2023. However, only in the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe women, the age should be a minimum of 22 years to a maximum of 40 years (reserved candidates will get boss exemption as per rules).
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
GEN/OBC/EWS: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 4,500 + Other Allowance.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants (ASHA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online PDF) who wanted to apply for any post, Sarkari Job can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
Original Documents are to be Needed on the Interview Time:
- Voter’s Card
- Admit Card of Madhyamik Examination
- Marksheet of Madhyamaik Examination
- Certificate of Board / Council / School
- Cast Certificate
- Experience certificate, in case of Grade-I & Grade-ll SHG members/trained dais/Link workers.
- Proof of married, divorced or widowed women
* Selection is based on marks obtained by the candidates in the Madhyamik/ equivalent examination n (10% weightage)
* Preference to be given to Grade-I & Grade-ll SHG members/trained Dais/ Link Workers keeping the selection criteria fixed.
Application steps or rules for applying:-
ASHA Recruitment 2023 Sarkari Job Apply Online
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through Health & Family Welfare Department’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”