District Health & Family Welfare Samity has released a recruitment notification. Multi Rehabilitation Worker Jobs 2023, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information Multi Rehabilitation Worker Vacancy.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, job vacancy, a free job alert, the latest job, central government jobs, the latest government jobs, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
District Health & Family Welfare Samity
Multi Rehabilitation Worker (Govt Job)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 09 March 2023
Application Start Date: 09 March 2023
Application End Date: 31 March 2023
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
Multi Rehabilitation Worker: 25
Candidate must be passed Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy.
Candidate must have at least 2 years of working experience in a hospital.
Candidate must have a Master’s degree in Physiotherapy.
Candidates will be selected through Academic Scores, Experience, and Interviews.
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 10 years to a maximum of 30 years as per 01 January 2023.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules (DHFWS).
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
GEN: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 100/-
SC/ST/OBC/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 50/-
District Health and Family Welfare Samity (NON-NHM) Bank
A/C No- 0187132000008
*Bank Deposit copy with UTR No. will have to be submitted with a print copy of the online application form.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 18,000/-.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online, jobs alerts. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
Multi Rehabilitation Worker Jobs 2023
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through District Health & Family Welfare Samity’s official website Sarkari Job.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”