The Wildlife Institute of India has released a recruitment notification. Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2023 Project Scientist, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification. govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2023 Project Scientist.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education, job alert, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Wildlife Institute of India (WII)
Project Scientist – II
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 17 June 2023
Application Start Date: 17 June 2023
Application Received End Date: 14 July 2023
Interview Date: —
Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2023 Project Scientist Vacancy:
Project Scientist – II: 01
Candidate must have Doctoral Degree in Wildlife Science/ Environmental Science/ Forestry/ Life Sciences/Biodiversity Conservation from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Candidate must have 3 years of work experience.
- Candidate should have prior experience in working on Protected Area Management, coordinating large-scale projects, policy research, writing technical project reports, Statistics, Remote Sensing and GIS-related analysis.
The candidate will be selected through an Interview.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 40 years or less as per 14 July 2023.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 67,000/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Filled Application Form.
- Self-attested photocopies of all supportive documents.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2023 Project Scientist PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education)and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before the last date of receiving the application form (Except Govt. holidays, Saturday & Sunday).
Address for submitting the application form:
Dr. Gautam Talukdar, Nodal Officer – MEE Project, Wildlife Institute of India, Chandrabani, Dehradun – 248 001 (Uttarakhand).
Application steps or rules for applying:
Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2023 Project Scientist
- Application Procedure Offline (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education).
- First of all, download the Wildlife Institute of India (WII) notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
|Qualification Wise Job|
|• 8th Pass||• 10th Pass|
|• 12th Pass||• Graduation/Bachelor Degree|
|• BA Pass||• Master Degree|
|• B.Ed. Pass||• Engg Pass|
|• B.Sc. Pass||• M.Sc. Pass|
|• B.Tech Pass||• M.Tech Pass|
|• MBBS Pass||• Retired Person Job|
|Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”