Nava Nalanda Mahavihara, Nalanda has released a recruitment notification. Nava Nalanda Mahavihara Recruitment 2023 Vice Chancellor, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification. govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Nava Nalanda Mahavihara Recruitment 2023 Vice Chancellor.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education, job alert, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Nava Nalanda Mahavihara, Nalanda
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 01 June 2023
Application Start Date: 10 June 2023
Application Received End Date: 24 July 2023
Interview Date: —
Nava Nalanda Mahavihara Recruitment 2023 Vice Chancellor Vacancy:
Vice Chancellor: 01
Essential Qualification & Experience:
The Vice-Chancellor to be appointed shall be a distinguished academician with a minimum of ten years of experience as a Professor in a University system or ten years of experience in an equivalent position in reputed research and /or academic administrative organization.
- Doctorate Degree in Buddhist Studies/ Buddhist Philosophy/Pali from a recognized university
- Knowledge and fluency in written and spoken Hindi and English Languages.
- Evidence of outstanding research and published works in national/international journals of repute or as well acknowledged books in the field of Buddhist Studies.
The candidate will be selected through Merit Based.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 55 years or less as per 24 July 2023.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed as per norms.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Filled Application Form
- Self-attested photocopies of all supportive documents.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (Nava Nalanda Mahavihara Recruitment 2023 Vice Chancellor PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education)and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before the last date of receiving the application form (Except Govt. holidays, Saturday & Sunday).
Address for submitting the application form:
Under Secretary, BTI, Room No. 209, 2nd Floor, Puratatva Bhawan, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi.
Application steps or rules for applying:
Nava Nalanda Mahavihara Recruitment 2023 Vice Chancellor
- Application Procedure Offline (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education).
- First of all, download the Nava Nalanda Mahavihara, Nalanda notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”