West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti has released a recruitment notification. WB Health Recruitment 2022 District Epidemiologist, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about WB Health Recruitment 2022 District Epidemiologist.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti
District Epidemiologist IDSP-CD
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 28 September 2022
Application Start Date: 01 October 2022
Application End Date of Registration: 15 October 2022
Application End Date of Form Fill-Up: 21 October 2022
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
District Epidemiologist IDSP-CD: UR-4, SC-3, ST-3, OBC-A-1, PWD-1.
- Candidate must be passed in Masters in Public Health
- Candidate must be passed an M.Sc or MS in Life Science / Epidemiologist.
Candidate must have Experience in Public Health/Field Epidemiology/National Health Programme.
Candidate must have a degree of Ph. D/M. Phil in Life Science/Epidemiology/Public Health
Candidates will be selected through Academic Qualifications, Computer Tests, and Interviews.
The age of the candidates should be maximum of 40 years or less as per 01 January 2022.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
GEN/OBC/EWS: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 40,000.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria (WB Health Recruitment 2022 pdf) any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using the online mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form (If required). (If applicable)
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
WB Health Recruitment 2022 District Epidemiologist
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”