Indian Statistical Institute has released a recruitment notification. ISI Kolkata Recruitment 2022 Project Linked Person, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, the number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about ISI Kolkata Recruitment 2022 Project Linked Person.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Indian Statistical Institute
Offline Walk In Interviews
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 28 September 2022
Interview Date: 17 Oct 2022
No of Total Vacancy:
Project Linked Person (PLP): 01
Candidate must be passed an M.Sc. in Physics/ Applied Mathematics/ Statistics from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade.
Candidate must have qualified CSIR/ UGC NET or GATE with a valid score (Desirable).
The Candidate will be selected through Interviews.
The age of the candidates should be maximum of 35 years or less as per 01 September 2022.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
* Offline (Bank Deposit Slip / Demand Draft)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 38440/-.
The following are the documents that need to be At the time of joining:-
- Boi Data
- Name (In block letters)
- Permanent/ Present Address
- E-mail Address
- Telephone/Mobile No.
- Parent’s/Spouse’s Name
- Date of birth
- Academic Qualifications (with the percentage of marks obtained in each examination starting from the 10th class)
- Experience and publications (if any)
- Aadhaar Card/ Voter Card/ Pan Card
- SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled status along with original and self-attested copies of all documents/testimonials.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (ISI Kolkata Recruitment 2022 Project Linked Person PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically.
Date of interview:
17 October 2022 (Monday) at 12:15 p.m.
Place of interview:
Physics and Applied Mathematics Unit, 7’h Floor of the New Academic Building of the Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), Kolkata
Application steps or rules for applying:
ISI Kolkata Recruitment 2022 Project Linked Person
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Indian Statistical Institute recruitment notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”