Batikar Abhedananda Vidyapith (H.S.) has released a recruitment notification. Vidyapith HS School Recruitment 2023 Asst Teachers, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Vidyapith HS School Recruitment 2023 Asst Teachers.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Batikar Abhedananda Vidyapith (H.S.)
- Pure Science
- Physical Science
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 30 January 2023
Application Start Date: 30 January 2023
Application Received End Date: 17 February 2023
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
- Geography (UR): 01
- Pure Science (OBC-A): 01
- Sanskrit (UR-EC): 01
- Physical Science (SC): 01
- Geography: Candidate must be passed in Graduation with Geography
- Pure Science: Candidate must be passed in Graduation with Pure-Science
- Sanskrit: Candidate must be passed in Graduation with Sanskrit
- Physical Science: Candidate must be passed in Graduation with Pure-Science
- Geography: The candidate must have B.Ed/D.El.Ed Degree similar subject. (for Upper primary)
- Pure Science: The candidate must have B.Ed/D.El.Ed Degree similar subject. (for Upper primary)
- Sanskrit: The candidate must have B.Ed/D.El.Ed Degree similar subject. (for Upper primary)
- Physical Science: The candidate must have B.Ed/D.El.Ed Degree similar subject. (for Upper primary)
►The candidate will be selected As per West Bengal Rules.
*Marks Distribution: — Academic including professional qualifications: 35 Marks; Written Examination: 55 Marks (45 in (i) and 10 in (ii)); Personality Test: 10 Marks (5 in Viva-voce and 5 in Classroom demonstration)
The age of the candidates should be As per WBCSSC Rules as per 01 January 2023
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
- GEN Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 500/-
- OBC-A/OBC-B/EWM Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 400/-.
- SC/ST/PWD/\ Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 300/-
Secretary, Batikar Abhedananda Vidyapith (H.S.) payable at
PASCHIM BANGA GRAMIN BANK,
A/C No. 11770110124591
IFSCode – UCBA0RRBPBG
MICR Code -731831820
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed As per W. B. Government. rules.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Photo-copy of Admit of Madhyamik or equivalent Examination.
- Photocopies of all relevant mark sheets & certificates.
- Photo identity proof.
- Caste certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable.
- Proof of passing TET, (for Upper Primary).
- Letter of recognition of the teachers’ Training course in the relevant academic
sessions by the Head of the such institution.
- No Objection Certificate by the competent authority for in-service candidates.
- EC certificate issued by the DM (for the post of Sanskrit).
- with Rs 25/- Postage on it
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (Vidyapith HS School Recruitment 2023 Asst Teachers PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted by 3:00 pm on or before 17 February 2023 (Friday).
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form.
Address for submitting the application form:
Batikar Abhedananda Vidyapith (H.S.)
P.O.—Batikar, Dist. – Birbhum, PIN-731121
Application steps or rules for applying:
Vidyapith HS School Recruitment 2023 Asst Teachers
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Batikar Abhedananda Vidyapith (H.S.) notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Application Form Link: CLICK HERE
Admit Card Download Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”