Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya has released a recruitment notification. OAVs Recruitment 2023 Teacher PGT TGT, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about OAVs Recruitment 2023 Teacher PGT TGT.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya, Palasagadia
- PGT Physics
- PGT Chemistry
- TGT Hindi
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 01 February 2023
Application Start Date: 01 February 2023
Application Received End Date: 07 February 2023
Interview Date: 08 February 2023
- PGT: Candidate must have Two years of integrated postgraduate course of regional college of education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks.
Master’s degree in the concerned subject from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- TGT: Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in Arts with Hindi as an Honours/Pass/Elective/Major/Special Subject with BHEd.
The candidate will be selected through Acamedic Scores and Interviews.
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 65 years.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
- GEN/OBC/EWM Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
PGT: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 25,000/-.
TGT: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 20,000/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Self-attested copies of all certificates/mark sheets.
- Proof of retirement from service. (for retired candidates)
- Awards/certificates of merit received during service career.
- Two self-attested photographs(passport size)
- Other relevant documents
- One Identity proof
- A declaration to the effect that he/she is receiving a full pension. In the case of provisional pensions, a reason is to be cited. (for retired candidates)
- Two recent color passport-size photo
- Undertaking to be the effect that:
►No proceeding is pending against him/her at any level
►He/she has never been convicted by any court of law.
►He is not a member of any political party.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before 07 February 2023.
Email Address For Submission Application Form:
[email protected] (send Bio-Data)
Date of Interview:
08 February 2023 (Wednesday) at 11:00 AM
Place of Interview:
Odisha Adrsha Vidyalaya, Palasagadia, Odisha
Application steps or rules for applying:
OAVs Recruitment 2023 Teacher PGT TGT
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”