Union Public Service Commission has released a recruitment notification. UPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification Apply Online, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about UPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification Apply Online.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Union Public Service Commission
- Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer
- Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 25 February 2023
Application Start Date: 25 February 2023
Application End Date: 17 March 2023 (up to 06: 00 PM)
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
- Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer: UR-204 | SC-57 | ST-28 | OBC-78 | EWS-51 | PWD-25
- Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner: UR-68 | SC-25 | ST-12 | OBC-38 | EWS-16 | PWD-08
- Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer: The candidate must be passed in Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized university or Institute.
- Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner: Candidate must have a Degree of a recognized University or Equivalent.
For Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner: Candidate must have Diploma in Company Law/Labour Laws/Public Administration.
Candidates will be selected through an Interview.
- Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer: The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 30 years or less.
- Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner: The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 35 years or less.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 25 / – (per post)
SC/ST/PWD/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
- Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Level- 08 in the Pay Matrix as per the 7th CPC
- Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per the 7th CPC.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
Application steps or rules for applying:-
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification Apply Online
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through Union Public Service Commission’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Online Apply Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News:
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”