National Investigation Agency has released a recruitment notification. NIA Recruitment 2023 Investigation Expert, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts. NIA Jaipur
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about NIA Recruitment 2023 Investigation Expert.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
National Investigation Agency
Investigation Expert (Consultant)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 02 March 2023
Application Start Date: —
Application Received End Date: —
Interview Date: 13 and 14th April 2023
No of Total Vacancy:
Investigation Expert: 03
Candidate must be passed in graduation.
Candidate must be a retired inspector, Dy. SP, Addl SP, and SP or equivalent level officers of central police organization, (i.e., CBI, NCB, IB, Cabinet Secretariat, NTRO, Customs, Income Tax, DRI, etc., and State Police).
Candidate must have a minimum of 10 years experience in handling of criminal investigation cases or intelligence work or counter-terrorism.
The candidate will be selected through an Interview.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 65 years or less.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
- GEN/OBC/EWM Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed as per MHA OM.
The following are the documents to be submitted on the Interview date:-
All Educational & Essential Qualifications photocopy.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on the date of the Interview date.
Date of Interview:
13 and 14th April 2023 at 11:00 hrs along with filled-up proforma (available with this advertisement- Annexure-I )
Place of Interview:
8th Floor, Sir Visveshwaraiah Kendriya Bhavan, Domlur, Bengaluru (Karnataka).
Application steps or rules for applying:
NIA Recruitment 2023 Investigation Expert
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the National Investigation Agency notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”