Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya has released a recruitment notification. UBKV Recruitment Project Management Consultant 2023, Post, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about UBKV Recruitment Project Management Consultant 2023.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya
Project Management Consultant
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 11 April 2023
Application Start Date: —
Application Received End Date: —
Interview Date: 25 April 2023
No of Total Vacancy:
Project Management Consultant: 01
Candidate must have a degree of M. Corn, from any recognized university of India.
Candidate must have an experience of at least ten years in a senior administrative position of a reputed academic institution/ Research institution/Project run by any Govt. Agencies.
Candidate, who have knowledge or experience in financial administration.
The candidate will be selected through an Interview.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 55 years or more as per 01 April 2023.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 35,000/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- The candidate should bring two copies of the application along with detailed bio-data and two sets of photocopies of all documents, mark sheets, and certificates starting from Madhyamik examination duly self-attested at the time of appearing at the interview.
- The candidate should bring two numbers of recent passport-size photographs and the original mark sheets and certificates starting from Madhyamik examination and other experience certificates, if any.
- The candidate should bring proof of Date of Birth e.g. CBSE/ HSC/ SSC/ Matriculation certification.
- The candidate should bring the SC/ST/OBC certificate, if applicable.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on the Interview Date.
Date of Interview:
25 April 2023 (Tuesday) at 12:00 Noon
Place of Interview:
Chamber of the Director of Research, Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya, Pundibari, Coochbehar.
Application steps or rules for applying:
UBKV Recruitment Project Management Consultant 2023
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”