Department of Public Relation has released a recruitment notification. Department of Public Relation Recruitment 2023, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Department of Public Relation Recruitment 2023.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Department of Public Relation
Offline Walk In Interview.
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 15 April 2023
Application Start Date: —
Application Received End Date: —
Interview Date: 24 April 2023
Post & Education Qualification & Experience:
- Studio Cameraperson / Light Man: 3 years Diploma /Degree holder in related field with 4-5 years of working experience in news channel studio & sound Knowledge of studio camera operation & studio lighting.
- PCR Operator: 3 years Diploma /Degree holder in related field with 3-4 years of working experience in news channel production control room.
- Vision Mixer: 3 years Diploma /Degree holder in any field with 2-3 years of working experience in ability to handle networking & hardware’s/ software’s solution.
- IT Technician: 3 years Diploma/ Degree holder in related field with 2-3 years of working experience in ability to handle networking & hardware’s/ software’s solution.
- Sound Recorder: 3 years Diploma/ Degree holder in related field with 2-3 years of working experience in studio.
- Social Media Analyst: Preferably in the space of digital marketing/social media/ social media account operations/ analytics operations/communication agency/newsroom operations. and 6 -12 months of experience.
- Research Associate: Preferably in space of content writing/newsroom/news desk/agency content writing/social media/data research/data evaluation/electronic/print/digital media. and 1 -2 years of experience.
- Data Analyst/Social Media Analyst: Candidate must be passed in Graduation. Preferably in the space of digital marketing/social media/ social media account operations/ analytics operations/communication agency/newsroom operations. and 6 -12 months of experience.
- Associate Consultant/Creative Content Writer/Graphic Designer/Video Editor: PG/MPhil/MBA/PG Journalism/MTech/B Tech/Recognised Certification courses(job specific). and 2 – 4 years of experience.
- Sr. Consultant/Projct Lead: PG in any stream/PG certification. Candidate must have Experience: 6-8 years. 3 years of expertise in functional/vertical leading experience in communication. Research/digital/social media projects with private or government organization.
- Principal Consultant/Project Manager: Candidate must have PG in any stream / PG certification. & candidate must have 8-10 years of experience and project management experience in communication space. Building crisis communication framworks. Traditional and modern communication campaign development and management. Design/ content advocacy and impact communication. qualitative and mixed research methods experience including ethnography/field reasearch/academy and government publications. Financial project management skills/communication.
The candidate will be selected through merit based.
- GEN/OBC/Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 590/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 295/-
*submit the demand draft in favor of Broadcast Engineering consultants India limited Registration
The specified monthly salary Details read on notification.
The following are the documents to be needed on the Interview Time:-
- Educational / Professional Certificates
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate, if any.
- Work Experience Certificates
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Copy of EPF/ESIC Card (if already have)
- Police Verification (at the time of joining)
- Copy of submitted DD
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on the Interview Date.
Date of Interview:
24 April 2023 (Monday) at 11:00 AM
Place of Interview:
Palash Residency-MP Tourism. Near 45 Bungalow, T.T. Nagar, Bhopal.
Application steps or rules for applying:
Department of Public Relation Recruitment 2023
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Department of
Public Relation notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”