Staff Selection Commission has released a recruitment notification. SSC Recruitment 2022 Constable, CAPF, SSF, Rifleman, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about SSC Recruitment 2022 Constable, CAPF, SSF Rifleman
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Staff Selection Commission
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 27 October 2022
Application Start Date: 27 October 2022
Application End Date: 30 November 2022
Last Date for Payment Through Challan: 01 Dec 2022
Tentative CBE Date: January 2023
Admit Card / Call Letter Download Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
- Part-I: 24205
- Part-II: 164
The candidate must be passed in Matriculation 10th Class Examination from a recognized Board/University.
Candidates will be selected through Computer Based Examination, Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST), and Medical Examination.
The age of the candidates should be minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 23 years as per 01 January 2023.
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC candidates: 5 years
- For ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For ESM candidates: 3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning.
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 100 / –
SC/ST/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
- Part-I: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 18000 to Rs. 56,900/-.
- Part: II: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69,100/-.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria (SSC Recruitment 2022 Constable, CAPF, SSF Rifleman PDF) any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
SSC Recruitment 2022 Constable, CAPF, SSF Rifleman
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through Staff Selection Commission’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”