Panchyat Samiti Office, Balangir has released a recruitment notification. Jogana Sahayak Recruitment 2022 Odisha Titikagarh, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, the number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Jogana Sahayak Recruitment 2022 Odisha Titikagarh.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Panchyat Samiti Office, Titikagarh
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 17 October 2022
Application Start Date: 20 October 2022
Application Received End Date: 20 November 2022
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
Jogana Sahayak: 01
Candidate must be passed in Madhyanik (10th) or equivalent
The Candidate should be a permanent resident of Sagadghat G.P.
The candidate will be selected through the marking of madhyamik pass, higher secondary pass, and graduation pass.
The age of the candidates should be minimum of 21 years to a maximum of 35 years or less as per 01 October 2022
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
- For ESM candidates: 10 years
GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
* Offline (Bank Deposit Slip / Demand Draft)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 6,000.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Pre-filled Application form
- Bio Data
- Madhyamik (10th) Pass marks sheet and certificate (Self-attested Photocopy)
- Higher Secondary (12th) Pass marks sheet and certificate (Self-attested Photocopy)
- Graduation Pass marks sheet and certificate (Self-attested Photocopy)
- A self-attested true copy of the residential certificate
- A self-attested true copy of the color recent passport-size photograph.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (Jogana Sahayak Recruitment 2022 Odisha Titikagarh PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before 10 November 2022 (Thursday).
Address for submitting the application form:
Panchyat Samiti Office, Titikagarh, Odisha
Application steps or rules for applying:
Jogana Sahayak Recruitment 2022 Odisha Titikagarh.
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Panchyat Samiti Office recruitment notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”