Sports Authority of India has released a recruitment notification. Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2023 Director, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification. govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2023 Director.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education, job alert, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Sports Authority of India
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 16 June 2023
Application Start Date: 16 June 2023
Application Received End Date: 18 July 2023
Interview Date: —
Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2023 Director Vacancy:
Candidate/Officers must be working under the Central Government/State Government/Union Territory Administrations / Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous or Statutory organizations preferably.
Candidate must have experience in Administration/ Sports Management holding:-
► Analogous posts in their parent cadre/ department.
► Officers with at least 5 years of regular service in Level-11.
Candidate must have 03 years of Experience in handling administrative matters / Sports Administration.
Candidate must have 03 years of Experience in handling finance and accounts-related matters.
The candidate will be selected through an Interview.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 56 years or less as per 18 July 2023.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 78,800/- to Rs. 2,20,900/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Filled Application Form.
- Self-attested photocopies of all supportive documents.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2023 Director PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education)and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before the last date of receiving the application form (Except Govt. holidays, Saturday & Sunday).
Address for submitting the application form:
The O/o the Director (Recruitment), Room No. 210, Sports Authority of India, Head Office, Gate No.10 (East Gate), Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Application steps or rules for applying:
Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2023 Director
- Application Procedure Offline (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education).
- First of all, download the Sports Authority of India notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”