Defence Research & Development Organization has released a recruitment notification. DRDO TBRL Recruitment 2023 Consultant Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification. govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about DRDO TBRL Recruitment 2023 Consultant Notification.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education, job alert, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 16 June 2023
Application Start Date: 16 June 2023
Application Received End Date: 06 July 2023
Interview Date: —
DRDO TBRL Recruitment 2023 Consultant Vacancy:
Candidate must have Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Candidate must be a retired government employee from Level-11 of the 7th CPC pay matrix.
- Candidate must have working Knowledge of High-Speed Videos cameras.
- Candidate must have the processing of High-speed video records of different trials.
- Candidate must have participated in High-Speed Photography trials.
- Candidate must have analyzed high-speed video records.
- The candidate must have prepared a technical report.
- Candidate must have Working experience of at least 20 years in an Organization / Laboratory /Establishment.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years experience in Pay level -11 at the time of retirement.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in the field of High-Speed photography.
The candidate will be selected through an Interview.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 63 years or less as per 05 July 2023.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 50,000/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Filled Application Form
- Identity Proof
- Proof of Address
- Copy of P.P.O
- Copy of proofs of Educational Qualification
- Copy of Service Verification Certificate
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (DRDO TBRL Recruitment 2023 Consultant PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education)and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before the last date of receiving the application form (Except Govt. holidays, Saturday & Sunday).
Address for submitting the application form:
The Director, Terminal Ballistics Research Laboratory (TBRL), Sector-30, Chandigarh – 160030.
Application steps or rules for applying:
DRDO TBRL Recruitment 2023 Consultant Notification
- Application Procedure Offline (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education).
- First of all, download the Defence Research & Development Organization notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”