South East Central Railway has released a recruitment notification. South East Central Railway Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education).
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about South East Central Railway Recruitment 2023 Apply Online.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
South East Central Railway
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 23 May 2023
Application Start Date: 23 May 2023
Application End Date: 22 June 2023
Interview Date: —
Tentative Exam Date: —
Admit Card / Call Letter Download Date: —
South East Central Railway Recruitment 2023 Post Name & Vacancy – Apprentices:
Candidate must be passed in 10th class examination under the 10+2 system of education or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks.
Candidate must be passed an I.T.I course in relevant trade from a recognized Institution.
Candidates will be selected through Academic Scores and Medical Examinations.
Age Limit (Apprentices):
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 15 years to a maximum of 23 years as per 01 July 2023.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
GEN/OBC/EWS: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
The specified monthly stipend for this post has been fixed as per SECR norms.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria (South East Central Railway Recruitment 2023 PDF) any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education). In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
South East Central Railway Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Apprentices.
- Application Procedure Online (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education).
- Candidates can apply online only through South East Central Railway’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”