Intelligence Bureau has released a recruitment notification. Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023 JIO Apply Online, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education).
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023 JIO Apply Online.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Junior Intelligence Officer
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 30 May 2023
Application Start Date: 03 June 2023
Application End Date: 23 June 2023
Interview Date: —
Tentative Exam Date: —
Admit Card / Call Letter Download Date: —
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023 JIO Vacancy:
Junior Intelligence Officer: 797
Candidate must be passed Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Electronics or Computer Science or Computer Applications or Physics or Mathematics from a Government recognized University/Institute.
OR – Essential Qualification:
Candidate must have Diploma in Engineering in the fields of Electronics or Electronics & Telecommunication or Electronics & Communication or Electrical & Electronics or Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Applications from a government-recognized University/Institute.
Candidates will be selected through a merit-based.
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 27 years.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/FEMALE: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 450/-
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 25,500/- to Rs.81,100/-.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria (Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023 JIO PDF) any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education). In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023 JIO Apply Online.
- Application Procedure Online (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education).
- Candidates can apply online only through Intelligence Bureau’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”