Social Welfare Agency Recruitment 2023: MIS Assistant: Social Welfare Agency & Training Institute has released a new recruitment notification, For swati Vacancy 2023. So, eligible candidates may fill out the application.
Before applying for Social Welfare Agency Recruitment 2023: MIS Assistant, candidates must check the Education Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and other details of the particular post. We have updated all necessary information regarding this Recruitment, Sarkari Job Find, Vacancy, and Careers. Free job posting sites & best place to post jobs. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through the official website Social Welfare Agency & Training Institute.
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Channel|
|Don’t Worry, No One Can’t See Your/Member’s Details. Everything is Hidden.|
► If You want to know more details about Social Welfare Agency Recruitment 2023: MIS Assistant please read the information given below
Social Welfare Agency Recruitment 2023 Overview:
|Organization Name||Social Welfare Agency & Training Institute|
|Post Name||Co-Ordinator & MIS Assistant|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Type||Govt Job|
|Notification Date||27 September 2023|
|Application Start Date||27 September 2023|
|Application End Date||09 October 2023|
No of Vacancy (Social Welfare Agency Recruitment 2023):
- Co-Ordinator: 13
- MIS Assistant: 13
Candidate must be passed graduation. (Master degree will be preferred)
- Co-Ordinator: Candidate must have computer skills like the use of MS Office and conversant with internet/emails.
- MIS Assistant: Candidate must have computer skills like the use of MS Office , MS Excel and conversant with internet / use of online platforms is a mandatory requirement..
- Co-Ordinator: Candidate must have minimum of 2 years to 3 years of experience in NGO/Social sector project.
- MIS Assistant: Candidate must have minimum of 2 years of experience in Data Entry and large scale database management in any reputed govt. / private agency.
Candidate must have fluency in oral and written communication in English and Odia.
Candidates will be selected through skill tests and interviews.
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 21 years to a maximum of 55 years.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- Co-Ordinator: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 25,000/-
- MIS Assistant: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 15,000/-
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Filled Application Form / Bio-Data
- Self-attested photocopies of all supportive documents.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the (Social Welfare Agency Recruitment 2023: MIS Assistant) notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before the last date of receiving the application form (Except Govt. holidays, Saturday & Sunday).
Address for submitting the application form:
The Secretary, SWATI, at College Road, Near Shiva Temple, Po/Via: Phulbai, District: Kandhamal, PIN: 762001
How to Apply for Social Welfare Agency Recruitment 2023: MIS Assistant
Application steps or rules for applying:
- Visit the Social Welfare Agency & Training Institute Official Website (kandhamal.nic.in).
- Application Procedure Offline (ALL Govt Jobs & Educational News).
- First of all, download the notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (It’s mandatory)
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Application Form||(Mention In Official Notification)|
|Join WhatsApp Group||CLICK HERE TO JOIN|
|Join Telegram Channel||CLICK HERE TO JOIN|
|For More Job News||WWW.NEWSANDJOB.IN|
- Uttarakhand Nursing Tutor Recruitment 2024 – Apply Online
- Gurdaspur Court Clerk Recruitment 2023 – Notification
- NCDC Recruitment 2023 Notification Young Professional
- West Bengal Rural Librarian Result 2023: All District Result
- NHM Assam Recruitment 2023 Notification – Apply Online
newsandjob.in: website we provide all Types of Jobs like State Govt Job, Central Govt Job in India, Part Times jobs for Students, upcoming govt job, Sarkari Job, sarkarijobfind, Qualification wise Job, Bank Job, SSC Job, PSC Job, UPSC Job, Railway Job, PSC Job, latest job vacancy, sarkari job find, free ad posting sites, Free Govt Job alert, jobs posting, free job posting sites, job posting sites, online job postings, naukri job posting, best free job posting sites for employers, best job posting sites for employers, naukri free job posting, best place to post jobs. You also can get all important jobs update, Admit Card, Results, Education, General Knowledge (MCQ), eBooks, and Trending news from our website www.newsandjob.in.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”