AICTE Recruitment Consultant and Fellow 2023: All India Council for Technical Education has released a new recruitment notification, For Start-up Fellow & Consultant Vacancy 2023. So, eligible candidates may fill out the application.
Before applying for AICTE Recruitment Consultant and Fellow 2023, candidates must check the Education Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and other details of the particular post. We have updated all necessary information regarding this Recruitment, Sarkari Job Find, Vacancy, and Careers. Free job posting sites & best place to post jobs. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through the official website All India Council for Technical Education.
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Channel|
|Don’t Worry, No One Can’t See Your/Member’s Details. Everything is Hidden.|
► If You want to know more details about AICTE Recruitment Consultant and Fellow 2023 please read the information given below
AICTE Recruitment Consultant and Fellow 2023 Overview:
|Organization Name||All India Council for Technical Education|
|Post Name||Start-up Fellow & Consultant|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Type||Govt Job|
|Notification Date||03 October 2023|
|Application Start Date||03 October 2023|
|Application End Date||17 October 2023|
No of Vacancy:
- Start-up Fellow: 05
- Regional Consultant: 01
- Executive Consultant: 01
- Start-up Fellow: Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Technology from reputed University/Institute.
- Regional Consultant: Bachelor Degree in Engineering from reputed University/Institute
- Executive Consultant: Master’s degree pass
- Regional Consultant: 03 years experience.
- Executive Consultant: 6 years of experience in the domain of technology transfer & commercialization, innovation and IP management, start-up and entrepreneurship etc.
Candidates will be selected through AICTE norms.
- Start-up Fellow: The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 30 years or less
- Regional Consultant: The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 30 years or less
- Executive Consultant: The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 40 years or less
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
- GEN/OBC/ESM/WOMEN Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 885/-
- SC/ST/PWD/EWS Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 531/-
- Start-up Fellow: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 50,000/-
- Regional Consultant: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 60,000/-
- Executive Consultant: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 1,10,000/-
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Applicants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead (AICTE Recruitment Consultant and Fellow 2023) Online Apply Link or Email which is given below (ALL Govt Jobs & Educational News). In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. All the eligibility documents, signatures, and photographs of the candidate should be scanned, before applying online.
How to Apply for AICTE Recruitment Consultant and Fellow 2023
Application steps or rules for applying:
- Visit the All India Council for Technical Education Official Website (www.aicte-india.org).
- Application Procedure Online (ALL Govt Jobs & Educational News).
- Candidates can apply online only through official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Online Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
|Join WhatsApp Group||CLICK HERE TO JOIN|
|Join Telegram Channel||CLICK HERE TO JOIN|
|For More Job News||WWW.NEWSANDJOB.IN|
- Uttarakhand Nursing Tutor Recruitment 2024 – Apply Online
- Gurdaspur Court Clerk Recruitment 2023 – Notification
- NCDC Recruitment 2023 Notification Young Professional
- West Bengal Rural Librarian Result 2023: All District Result
- NHM Assam Recruitment 2023 Notification – Apply Online
newsandjob.in: website we provide all Types of Jobs like State Govt Job, Central Govt Job in India, Part Times jobs for Students, upcoming govt job, Sarkari Job, sarkarijobfind, Qualification wise Job, Bank Job, SSC Job, PSC Job, UPSC Job, Railway Job, PSC Job, sarkari job find, latest job vacancy, private job, Free Govt Job alert, free ad posting sites, jobs posting, free job posting sites, job posting sites, online job postings, naukri job posting, best free job posting sites for employers, best job posting sites for employers, naukri free job posting, best place to post jobs. You also can get all important jobs update, Admit Card, Results, Education, General Knowledge (MCQ), eBooks, and Trending news from our website www.newsandjob.in.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”