State Bank of India has released a recruitment notification. SBI SCO Recruitment 2022-2023 Manager, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information SBI SCO Recruitment 2022-2023 Manager.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
State Bank of India
- Manager – Projects Digital Payments
- Manager – Products Digital Payments/Cards
- Manager – Products Digital Platforms
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 22 November 2022
Application Start Date: 22 November 2022
Application End Date: 12 December 2022
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
- Manager – Projects Digital Payments: 05 + (PWD: 01)
- Manager – Products Digital Payments/Cards: 02 + (PWD: 01)
- Manager – Products Digital Platforms: 02 + (PWD: 01)
►Candidate must be passed B.E. / B. Tech in any
►Candidate must be passed MCA
►Candidate must be passed MBA/PGDM
►Equivalent a full-time course from a recognized institute (Minimum Percentage of Marks 60%)
For Manager – Projects Digital Payments (Preferred): Candidate must have Management Professional (PMP) by PMI or PRINCE2 practitioner
- Manager – Projects Digital Payments: Minimum 5 years post-qualification experience in
Project Management in Digital Payments in Banking/Financial Institutions/Acquiring/Issuance/Automatic Fare Collection (AFC)/Transit Projects/Smart Cities.
- Manager – Products Digital Payments/Cards: Minimum 5 years post qualification experience in Card Industry/FIN tech/Digital Payments in Banking/Financial Institutions/Acquiring/Issuance.
- Manager – Products Digital Platforms: Minimum 5 years post qualification experience in Card Industry/FIN tech/Digital Payments in Banking/Financial Institutions/Acquiring/Issuance.
Candidates will be selected through Shortlisting cum interaction
The age of the candidates should be minimum of 28 years to a maximum of 35 years as per 31 August 2022.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
- GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 63,840 to Rs. 78230.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
SBI SCO Recruitment 2022-2023 Manager
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through the State Bank of India’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”