District Health and Family Welfare Samity have released a recruitment notification. DHFWS Recruitment 2022-2023 Apply For Various Posts, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about DHFWS Recruitment 2022-2023.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
District Health and Family Welfare Samity
- Block Epidemiologist
- Block Public Health Manager
- Block Data Manager
- Laboratory Technician
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 18 November 2022
Application Start Date: 18 November 2022
Application End Date: 07 December 2022
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
- Block Epidemiologist: 03
- Block Public Health Manager: 03
- Block Data Manager: 03
- Laboratory Technician: 06
- Block Epidemiologist: Candidate must be passed an M. Sc in Life Science/Epidemiology
BAMS/BHMS/BUMS with MPH (MPH is compulsory for BAMS/BHUMS/BUMS)
- Block Public Health Manager: Candidate must be passed B.Sc in Life Science with a post-graduate degree in management or a Diploma in management
*Candidates not having a Post Graduation Degree/Diploma in management are not eligible for the post
- Block Data Manager: The candidate must be a passed Graduate from any recognized university and have completed at least 1-year Diploma course in Computer Application from Government Registered Institution.
- Laboratory Technician: Candidate must be passed class 12 with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/Biological
- Block Epidemiologist: Candidate must have Proficiency in Public Health
- Block Public Health Manager: Candidate must have Proficiency in Public Health
- Block Data Manager: Candidate must have a working knowledge of computer with operating knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, and Internet
- Laboratory Technician: The candidate must have a diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from any institution recognized by the government of West Bengal or a diploma in laboratory techniques (DLT) from the school of tropical medicine
- Block Epidemiologist: Not required.
- Block Public Health Manager: Not required.
- Block Data Manager: The candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the government sector or 5 years of experience in the private sector in data recording and data analysis.
- Laboratory Technician: Not required.
- Block Epidemiologist:
►Experience in Public Health
- Block Public Health Manager:
► M. Sc in Life Science
► Experience in Public Health
- Laboratory Technician: Candidate must have 2 years post-qualification experience in any Laboratory of Government Institutions or private institutions licensed under Clinical Establishment.
Candidates will be selected through Academic qualifications, Experience, Computer tests, and interviews.
- Block Epidemiologist & Block Public Health Manager & Block Data Manager: The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 21 years to a maximum of 40 years as per 01 January 2022.
- Laboratory Technician: The age of the candidates should be minimum of 19 years to a maximum of 40 years as per 01 January 2022.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
GEN/UR: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 100/-
SC/ST/PWD/OBC: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 50/-
* Offline (Bank Deposit Slip / Demand Draft)
A/C DH&FWS (Rogi Kalyan Samity)
A/C no: 0214010208990
IFSC Code: PUNB0021420
Bank Branch PNB Suri
DHFWS Recruitment 2022-2023 Salary:
- Block Epidemiologist & Block Public Health Manager: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 1,000.
- Block Data Manager & Laboratory Technician: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 1,000.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Application as per proforma
- Admit card of the Madhyamik Examination
- Mark sheet of Madhyamik Examination (10th). Higher Secondary (12th), Graduation, technical qualification & Post Graduation (As Applicable)
- Residence Proof Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If Any)
- Computer Knowledge Certificate
- NEFT document copy/screenshot of payment
- Experience certificate as mentioned above
Application Submission Procedure:
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (DHFWS Recruitment 2022-2023 PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted by 05:00 pm on or before 07 December 2022 (Wednesday).
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form. (If applicable)
How to Apply
Address for submitting the application form:
Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (DMPU section Room number 7)
New Administrative Building
Old Out Door Campus
Application steps or rules for applying:
DHFWS Recruitment 2022-2023
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the District Health and Family Welfare Samity notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”