State Bank of India has released a recruitment notification (SBI Careers). SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 for 5008 Junior Associate, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts (sbi clerk notification).
Interested candidates (SBI Recruitment 2022 for Freshers) will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information. SBI Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
State Bank of India
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 07 September 202
Application Start Date: 07 September 2022
Application End Date: 27 September 2022
Tentative Preliminary Exam Date: November 2022
Tentative Main Exam Date: December 2022 / January 2023
Total No of Vacancy:
Candidates must be passed in Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
- Candidate has Candidates having an integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 30 November 2022.
- Candidates must know the specified opted local language
Candidates will be selected through an online test Preliminary Exam & Main exam and test of specified opted local language.
The age of the candidates should be minimum of 20 years to a maximum of 28 years as per 01 August 2022.
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
- For PWBD (SC/ST) candidates: 15 years
- For PWBD (OBC) candidates: 13 years
- For ESM candidates: 3 Years
- For PWD ESM (SC/ST) candidates: 8 years
- Widows, Divorced women, and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried, candidates: ► UR/EWS – up to 35 Years | ► OBC – up to 38 years | ► SC/ST – up to 40 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 750/-
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/DESM: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 19,900/- (Starting).
SBI Recruitment Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post (SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 for 5008 Junior Associate) can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form (If required).
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 for 5008 Junior Associate
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through the State Bank of India’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”