Finance Department Memorandum has released a recruitment notification. Office of the District Magistrate Kalimpong Recruitment of Clerical 2022, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Finance Department Memorandum
Offline Walk-in Interview
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 05 September 2022
Interview Date: 23 September 2022
Tentative Exam Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
Clerical (Post of Group C): 12
Candidates must be retired State Government employees (from the posts of Group “C” category) who are both mentally alert and physically fit.
The selection procedure will be intimated in due course
The age of the candidates should be maximum of 64 years or less as per 01 September 2022.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
* Offline (Bank Deposit Slip / Demand Draft)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 10,000.
The following are the documents to be needed along with the Interview time:-
- Pre-Filled Application Form
- Testimonies of the highest education qualification
- Pension Payment Order & Last Pay Certificate.
Application Submission Procedure (If Required):-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for).
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form. (If applicable)
Date of interview:
23 September 2022 (Friday) at 9:30 AM
Place of interview:
Treasury Conference Hall, Kalimpong
Application steps or rules for applying (If Applicable):
Kalimpong Recruitment of Clerical
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Finance Department Memorandum recruitment notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”