Rupashree Prakalpa Cell has released a recruitment notification. Rupashree Prakalpa Recruitment 2023 Berhampore Murshidabad, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Rupashree Prakalpa Recruitment 2023 Berhampore Murshidabad.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, sarkari job find, job alerts, latest govt jobs, government job vacancy, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Rupashree Prakalpa Cell
- Data Entry Operator
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 17 March 2023
Application Start Date: 17 March 2023
Application Received End Date: 05 April 2023
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
- Accountant: 03
- Data Entry Operator: 02
- Accountant: Candidate must be passed in Commerce Graduate with Honours.
- Data Entry Operator: The candidate must be passed in Graduate in any Discipline.
- Accountant: ► The candidate must have a working knowledge of the Computer MS Office Package.
► Candidate must have a working knowledge of Spreas Sheet, Tally, and Presentation packages.
- Data Entry Operator: Candidate must have a working knowledge of the Computer MS Office Package and must have a typing speed of 30 wpm (Words per minute).
- Accountant: Candidate must have at least 3 (three) years of experience in the government or NGO.
- Data Entry Operator: Candidate must have at least 1 (one) year of experience in the government or NGO.
The candidate will be selected through Written Examination, Computer Tests, and Viva-Voce test.
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 40 years as per 01 January 2023.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: as per govt rules.
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- Accountant: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 15,000/-.
- Data Entry Operator: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 11,000/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Age proof (Admit Card/Registration Certificate/Pass Certificate of Madhyamik Pariksha or recognized equivalent examination)
- Proof of Residence (Voter Card (EPIC/Aadhar card / Ration Card)
- Academic Qualification & Qualification in desired computer application (Self-attested copy of Academic & relevant computer course certificates, as specified)
- Exempted category (E.C.) certificate (if applicable): Self-attested copy of Exempted category certificate.
- Ex-serviceman Documents (if applicable): Self-attested copy of Ex-Serviceman Documents.
- Caste Certificate (Self-attested copy of the caste certificate received from an appropriate authority is required to be submitted (a certificate issued outside of West Bengal will not be considered and candidates having such certificates shall be considered only for Unreserved vacancies)
- Experience Certificate: Self-attested copy of experience certificate from appropriate authority as mentioned in
- Two self-addressed envelopes are required to be submitted with the application form.
- Color passport size self-attested recent photograph (white background) (not more than six months old photo).
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it speed post or physically to the official address mentioned in the notification or below. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted by 05:00 pm on or before 05 April 2023 (Wednesday).
Address for submitting the application form:
By Physically: Rupashree DPMU office (Room No. 2, Kanyaskee & Rupaskee Cell of Murshidabad Collectorate, New Building at Berhampore, Barrack Square, Murshidabad, PIN- 742101).
By Post: Rupashree DPMU office (Room No. 2, Kanyashree & Rupashree Cell of Murshidabad Collectorate, New Building at Berhampore, Barrack Square, Murshidabad, PIN- 742101).
Application steps or rules for applying:
Rupashree Prakalpa Recruitment 2023 Berhampore Murshidabad
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Rupashree Prakalpa Cell notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News:
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”