Health and Family Welfare Department have released a recruitment notification. Asha Karmi Recruitment 2023 Jalpaiguri, Banarhat Block, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts (Govt Jobs).
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Asha Karmi Recruitment 2023 Jalpaiguri, Banarhat Block
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, find sarkari naukri, latest govt job, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Health and Family Welfare Department
Memo / Adv No.
Notification Date: 20 March 2023
Application Start Date: 20 March 2023
Application Received End Date: 04 April 2023
Interview Date: —
Banarhat Block: 12
Candidates must have passed/failed any secondary or equivalent degree from a recognised board.
- Married / Divorced women or widows can apply.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate applying for the village must be a permanent resident of the same village or a permanent resident of the same block (EPIC card and ration card must be submitted as proof).
- Candidates who have completed a secondary pass or higher qualification can apply, however, in the case of candidates with higher qualifications only marks obtained in the secondary or equivalent examination will be considered.
Candidates will be selected through Academic Score and interviews.
The age of the candidate should be between 30 to 40 years as per 20 March 2023. However, only in the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe women, the age should be a minimum of 22 years to a maximum of 40 years (reserved candidates will get boss exemption as per rules).
Asha Karmi Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
* Offline (Bank Deposit Slip / Demand Draft)
Asha Karmi Salary:
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 4,500 + Other Allowance.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Filled Application Form (Asha Karmi Recruitment 2023).
- Voter ID Card (Essential).
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Proof of date of Birth (Birth Certificate/ Admit Card or Certificate of Madhyamik Examination)
- Other Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Cast Certificate
- proof of Marital Status of the candidate: Married/ Divorced/ Widowed.
- Two Copies of Passport size photographs.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form (Asha Karmi Recruitment 2023 Jalpaiguri, Banarhat Block PDF) mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before 06 April 2023 (Tuesday).
Address for submitting the application form:
Own Local BDO Office
Application steps or rules for applying:
Asha Karmi Recruitment 2023 Jalpaiguri, Banarhat Block
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download Health and Family Welfare Department recruitment notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Address: Own Local BDO Office
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Application Form Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”