Rupashree Prakalpa, DMPU has released a recruitment notification. Rupashree Prakalpa Recruitment 2023 Data Entry Operator, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification. govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Rupashree Prakalpa Recruitment 2023 Data Entry Operator.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education, job alert, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Rupashree Prakalpa, DMPU
Data Entry Operator
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 26 May 2023
Application Start Date: 26 May 2023
Application Received End Date: 09 June 2023
Admit Card Date: 01 August 2023 (Link Given below)
Panel List/Result: 08 Aug 2023 (Link Given Below)
Rupashree Prakalpa Recruitment 2023 Data Entry Operator Vacancy:
Candidate must be passed Graduate in any discipline.
- Working Knowledge of Computer and ability to work in MS Office.
- Packages (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point). Must have typing Speed 30 wpm.
- Persons having typing speed below 30 words per minute need not to apply for the post
Candidate must have minimum 1 Year of working experience in any Government or Non-Government Organization.
The candidate will be selected through Written Test and Interview.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 40 years or less as per 26 May 2023.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 11,000/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Filled Application Form
- Self-attested photocopies of all supportive documents.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (Rupashree Prakalpa Recruitment 2023 Data Entry Operator PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education)and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before the last date of receiving the application form (Except Govt. holidays, Saturday & Sunday).
Address for submitting the application form:
Social Welfare Department, Office of the District Magistrate, Collectorate Compound, Midnapur, Paschim Mednipur.
Application steps or rules for applying:
Rupashree Prakalpa Recruitment 2023 Data Entry Operator
- Application Procedure Offline (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education).
- First of all, download the Rupashree Prakalpa, DMPU notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Application Form Link: CLICK HERE
Admit Card Download: CLICK HERE
Panel List/Result: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”