Backward Classes Welfare & Tribal Development Section has released a recruitment notification. BCW Recruitment 2023 Notification For Various Posts, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification. govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about BCW Recruitment 2023 Notification For Various Posts.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education, job alert, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Backward Classes Welfare & Tribal Development Section
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 31 May 2023
Application Start Date: 31 May 2023
Application Received End Date: 14 June 2023
Tentative Exam Date: 09 July 2023
BCW Recruitment 2023 Notification For Various Posts Name & Vacancy:
|Darwan-cum Night Guard||02|
|Superintendent||Graduate Passed||Rs. 12,000/-|
|Caretaker (Male)||Madhyamik Passed||Rs. 8,000/-|
|Matron (Female)||Madhyamik Passed||Rs. 8,000/-|
|Cook||Class 8th (VIII) Passed||Rs. 4,000/-|
|Helper||Class 8th (VIII) Passed||Rs. 3,000/-|
|Darwan-cum Night Guard||Class 8th (VIII) Passed||Rs. 3,500/-|
|Karmabandhu||Class 8th (VIII) Passed||Rs. 3,000/-|
Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in similar kind job.
The candidate will be selected through Written Test and Interview.
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 40 years as per 01 January 2023.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Filled Application Form
- Self-attested copy of Age proof (Admit Card of Madhyamik Examination/Secondary Examination)
- Self-attested copy of Identity proof (Voter’s Identity Card / Aadhar Card / Driving License / PAN Card).
- Residential certificate issued by MP / MLA / SDO / BDO / Pradhan / Municipality Councilor (Any one).
- Self-attested copy of Marksheet showing Educational Qualification, as per post applied. (For the post of Cook, Helper, Darwan-Cum-Night Guard and Karma Bandhu, the Marksheet of Class VIII issued by the schools must be certified by concerned Sub-Inspector of School)
- Two copies of recent Passport size-coloured photographs.
- Experience Certificate, as per post applied.
- Working experience certificate, as per post applied.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (BCW Recruitment 2023 Notification For Various Posts PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education)and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before the last date of receiving the application form (Except Govt. holidays, Saturday & Sunday).
Address for submitting the application form:
Office of the Project Officer cum District Welfare Officer, Backward lasses Welfare & Tribal Development, Malda, Cemetery Road Near BT College, PO Malda, PS English Bazar, Dist Malda. Pin- 732101.
Application steps or rules for applying:
BCW Recruitment 2023 Notification For Various Posts
- Application Procedure Offline (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education).
- First of all, download the Backward Classes Welfare & Tribal Development Section notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”