Project linked person Job in ISI Kolkata
From Indian Statistical Institute department has been published recruitment notification. In this notification jobseekers are invited for Project linked person Job in ISI Kolkata. Interested candidates will get all the necessary information through this report such as application procedure, application start date, application end date, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, application rules, salary, application price, and other important information.
State: West Bengal
Newsandjob.in Through this websites you can easily get job information, government jobs, qualification based government jobs, qualification based central government jobs and qualification based state government jobs, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications and application rules for free.
Organization Name: Indian Statistical Institute
Project linked person
Offline – Walk in Interview
Notification Date: 07 July 2022
Interview Date: 22 July 2022
No of Total Post:
Project linked person: 01
Must have completed Master degree with consistently good academic record in Genetics/ Biochemistry/ Molecular Biology/ Zoology/ Biotechnology/ Life Science.
Experience in molecular biology and cell biology techniques will be preferred.
Candidate will be selected through Interview.
Age Limit:The age of the candidates should be maximum 35 years or less as per 01 July 2022
Reserved candidates will get age discount as per government rules. (If Applicable)
For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
For OBC candidates: 3 years
For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
Application Fee:Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 25000.
The following are the documents to be submitted in Interview Time:-
For the interview are required to bring an application addressed to the Professor-in-Charge, Biological Sciences Division, Indian Statistical Institute with current resume (signed) in English which is required to include
- Name (in block letters)
- Permanent/ Present Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone No.
- Parent’s/Spouse’s Name
- Date of birth
- Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks/ grades obtained in each examination from le standard onwards)
- Experience (if any)
- Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Pan Card
- SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled status including self attested copies of all documents/ testimonials
* also bring the original copies of their certificates for verification of photocopies.
Date of interview:22 July 2022 (Friday) at 11:30 a.m.
Place of interview:
The Human Genetics Unit, A.N. Kolmogorov Bhavan, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata
Application steps or rules for applying:
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download Indian Statistical Institute recruitment notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with correct details as per your document.
- Send it through post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification .
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If its mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).