Case Worker Jobs in Howrah
From Social Welfare Section, has been published recruitment notification. In this notification jobseekers are invited for Case Worker Jobs in Howrah. Interested candidates will get all the necessary information through this report such as application procedure, application start date, application end date, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, application rules, salary, application price, and other important information.
State: West Bengal
Through this websites you can easily get job information, government jobs, qualification based government jobs, qualification based central government jobs and qualification based state government jobs, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications and application rules for free.
Organization Name: Social Welfare Section
- Case Worker
Notification Date: 06 July 2022
Application Start Date: 07 July 2022
Application End Date: 27 July 2022
No of Post:
Case Worker: 01 (SC)
- For Case Worker: Candidates must have a graduate degree in any subject from a recognized university
- For Case Worker:
- Knowledge of Computer and Proficiency in MS Office Package.
- Proficiency in Speaking, Reading in Bengali Language, Reading and Writing in English Language.
- For Case Worker: Minimum 3 year’s experience in work with women issues.
Candidates will be selected through Total Marks Obtained Education Qualification, Viva-Voce, and Computer Test.
- For Case Worker: The age of the candidates should be maximum 35 years as per 06 July 2022.
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste
There is no application fee for this post.
- For Case Worker: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 15,000.
Application Submission Procedure:
Download the Official Notice which mentioned in the notification, Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo and payment online (If Require).
The following are the documents to be sent along with the application form:
- Two Passport size Photographs.
- Age proof (PAN Card/Voter Card/School Admit Card/ MP admit/Birth Certificate/Aadhar card).
- Residential proof (Aadhar Card/Voter Card/Certificate from local Authority/ Municipality/BDO, etc.).
- Educational Qualification Certificate/Marksheet.
- Experience Certificate.
- Computer Certificate.
- Valid Mobile Number and email ID.
Application steps or rules for applying:-
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through Social Welfare Section official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- Candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for reference number or print the application form.