Odisha Forest Department Recruitment 2023: Project Accountant Odisha Forestry Sector Development Project has released a recruitment notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification. govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Odisha Forest Department Recruitment 2023: Project Accountant.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Odisha forest recruitment, job alert, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Group|
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Odisha Forestry Sector Development Project (Boudh Forest Division)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 14 July 2023
Application Start Date: 14 July 2023
Application Received End Date: 16 August 2023
Interview Date: —
Odisha Forest Department Recruitment 2023 Vacancy:
Project Accountant: 01
Candidate must be passed Graduate in commerce.
Candidate must have knowledge of Computer, especially Tally and MS Office, etc.
Candidate must have 03 years of working in a government / non-government organization with a double entry system of Accounts and at least one of experience working in a Tally.
The candidate will be selected through a Merit-based.
The age of the candidates should be forest department recruitment 2023 norms.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 500/-
Odisha Forest Department Recruitment 2023 Salary:
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 20,000/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Filled Application Form
- Self-attested photocopies of all supportive documents.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (Odisha Forest Department Recruitment 2023: Project Accountant PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education)and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before the last date of receiving the application form (Except Govt. holidays, Saturday & Sunday).
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form.
Address for submitting the application form:
O/o The Divisional Forest Officer cu, DMU Chief, Boudh.
Application steps or rules for applying:
Odisha Forest Department Recruitment 2023: Project Accountant
- Application Procedure Offline (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Odisha forester recruitment).
- First of all, download the Odisha Forestry Sector Development Project notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”