Higher Secondary School Guest Faculties Recruitment 2023: Government Higher Secondary School has released a recruitment notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification. govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Higher Secondary School Guest Faculties Recruitment 2023.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education, job alert, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Group|
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Government Higher Secondary School
Walk In Interview
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 14 July 2023
Application Start Date: —
Application Received End Date: —
Interview Date: 25 & 26 July 2023
Higher Secondary School Guest Faculties Recruitment 2023 Vacancy:
Guest Faculties (English, Odia, Political Science, History, Economics, Odia).
For Fresh Candidate: Candidates must be passed a Post Graduate degree in respective subject with 50% marks.
For Retired Applicant: Candidate must be retired govt. / Non-govt. Aided lecturer.
The candidate will be selected through an interview.
The age of the candidates should be Government Higher Secondary School norms.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
Higher Secondary School Guest Faculties Recruitment 2023 Salary:
The specified salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 20,000/- (Rs. 400/- per class – maximum of 50 classes).
The following are the documents to be needed on the interview time:-
- Complete Bio-Data
- Two Passport Size Photographs
- All Certificates and mark sheets from HSC to PG
*Self-attested two photocopies of all supportive documents with Original.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (Higher Secondary School Guest Faculties Recruitment 2023 PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education)and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before the last date of receiving the application form (Except Govt. holidays, Saturday & Sunday).
Date of Interview:
- Odia, English: 25 July 2023 (Tuesday) From 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM [Reporting Time: 09:00 AM]
- Political Science, History, Economics: 26 July 2023 (Wednesday) From 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM [Reporting Time: 09:00 AM]
Place of Interview:
Government Higher Secondary School, G. Udaygiri, Block-G. Udayagiri, Kandhamal.
Application steps or rules for applying:
Higher Secondary School Guest Faculties Recruitment 2023
- Application Procedure Offline (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education).
- First of all, download the Government Higher Secondary School notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”