Netaji Subhas Open University has released a recruitment notification. NSOU Recruitment 2023 Publication in Charge, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about NSOU Recruitment 2023 Publication in Charge.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Netaji Subhas Open University
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 27 January 2023
Application Start Date: —
Application Received End Date: —
Interview Date: 17 February 2023
No of Total Vacancy:
Candidate must be passed in Post Graduate from a recognized University.
Candidate must be Proficiency in Computer, Specifically in MS Word, MS Excel and use of the Internet.
Candidate must have Experience in of Publication/ Printing/dispatch-related matters
Candidate must have Ph. D. Degree
The candidate will be selected through an Interview
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 60 years to a maximum of 65 years as per 01 January 2023
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
- GEN/OBC/EWM Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 500/-
*Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- (rupees five hundred) only in favour of “Netaji Subhas Open University” payable at Kolkata
The specified monthly salary for this post has been the NSOU norm.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Three sets of self-signed Bio-data
- 2. Three sets of attested copies of testimonials related to candidature along with one passport-size photo
- 3. Original copies of all testimonials
- 4. Documents relating to superannuation.
- Identity Proof
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on the date of the interview date.
The application fee should pay the application fee in Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- on the date of the interview date.
Date of Interview:
17 February 2023 (Friday) at 12:00 Noon
Place of Interview:
Board Room of the University Headquarters (3 rd Floor) at DD-26, Sector-I, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700 064.
Application steps or rules for applying:
NSOU Recruitment 2023 Publication in Charge
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Netaji Subhas Open University notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News:
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”