Indian Institute of Foreign Trade has released a recruitment notification. IIFT Recruitment 2023 Professors, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about IIFT Recruitment 2023 Professors.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
Title / Advt. No:
Application Start Date: 30 January 2023
Application End Date: 20 February 2023
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
- Professor: 01
- Associate Professor: 01
- Assistant Professor: 01
- Professor: An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work
- Associate Professor: A Master‘s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- Assistant Professor: A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/ relevant/
- Professor: )Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology–mediated teaching learning process.
- Associate Professor: A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- Assistant Professor: Candidate must have Ph.D. degree in a relevant discipline.
- Professor: A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at an equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions
- Associate Professor: A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of an Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry
- Please Read on Official Notification
Candidates will be selected through an Interview
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 56 years or less as per 22 February 2023.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
GEN/OBC/EWS: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
- Professor: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 37,400- 67,000.
- Associate Professor: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 37,400- 67,000.
- Assistant Professor: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 15600-39100.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants (IIFT Recruitment 2023 Professors PDF) who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
IIFT Recruitment 2023 Professors
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Online Apply Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News:
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”