National Small Industries Corporation Limited has released a recruitment notification. NSIC Recruitment 2023 Mobile App and PHP Developer, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about NSIC Recruitment 2023 Mobile App and PHP Developer.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
National Small Industries Corporation Limited
- Mobile Application Developer
- PHP Developer
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 04 January 2022
Application Start Date: 04 January 2022
Application End Date: 24 January 2023
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
- Mobile Application Developer: 01
- PHP Developer: 01
- Mobile Application Developer: Candidate must be passed B.E./B. Tech (Computer Science /IT/Electronics & Communications Software Engineering) or MCA or NIELIT B Level or Bachelor’s Degree in Science/Mathematics/Computer Science/IT/Computer Application with One year “A” level of DOEACC/PGDCA from Govt recognized University/Institute.
- PHP Developer: Candidate must be passed B.E./B. Tech (Computer Science /IT/Electronics & Communications Software Engineering) or MCA or NIELIT B Level or Bachelor’s Degree in Science/Mathematics/Computer Science/IT/Computer Application with One year “A” level of DOEACC/PGDCA from Govt recognized University/Institute.
- Mobile Application Developer: Candidate must have a minimum of 2+ years of work experience in relevant fields.
- PHP Developer: Candidate must have a minimum of 2+ years of work experience in relevant fields.
Candidates will be selected through
The age of the candidates should be a NSIC norm.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
- GEN/OBC/ESM/WOMWN: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 885 / –
- SC/ST/PWD/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 531 / –
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 60,000.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
NSIC Recruitment 2023 Mobile App and PHP Developer
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through National Small Industries Corporation Limited’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”