All India Council for Technical Education has released a recruitment notification. AICTE Recruitment 2023 Various Posts, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about AICTE Recruitment 2023 Various Posts.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
All India Council for Technical Education
- Software Developer
- Young Professional
- IT Consultant
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 04 January 2022
Application Start Date: 04 January 2022
Application End Date: 24 January 2023
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
- Software Developer: 02
- Young Professional: 01
- IT Consultant: 01
- Software Developer: Candidate must be passed in-
► B.Tech with 4+ years experience.
► M.Tech/MCA with 2+ years of experience.
► M.Sc (IT)/Computer Science with 5 years experience.
- Young Professional: The candidate must be passed in Master’s Degree in relevant subject or Technical qualifications like B.Tech / MBA equivalent in a relevant field.
- IT Consultant: Candidate must be passed in
► B.E./B.Tech. (Information Technology/Information Science/Computer Science/ Electronics with Nil experience.
► Diploma (Information Technology/Information Science/Computer Science/Electronics or equivalent with 5+ years
- Young Professional: 01 years in relevant Fieldwork
- IT Consultant: Understanding the functional and technical requirements for the best implementation of programs/schemes.
- Young Professional: Persons with M.Phill or additional qualifications, research experience, published paper, and post-qualification experience would be preferred.
- IT Consultant: Proficiency in MS Office, application testing, basic knowledge of mobile technologies, data analysis, data mining, and reports.
Candidates will be selected through Merit base
- Software Developer: The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 35 years or less.
- Young Professional/IT Consultant: The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 32 years or less.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
GEN/OBC/ESM/WOMEN: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 885 / –
SC/ST/PWD/EWS/FEMALE: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 531 / –
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
- Software Developer: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 75,000.
- Young Professional: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 40,000.
- IT Consultant: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 30,000.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
AICTE Recruitment 2023 Various Posts
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through the All India Council for Technical Education official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Online Apply Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”