National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has released a recruitment notification. NABARD Recruitment BMO 2023 – Notification, Eligibility, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification. govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about NABARD Recruitment BMO 2023 – Notification, Eligibility.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education, job alert, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
National Bank for Agriculture and rural development (NABARD)
Bank’s Medical Officer (BMO)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: July 2023
Application Start Date: July 2023
Application Received End Date: 18 July 2023
Interview Date: —
NABARD Recruitment BMO 2023 Vacancy:
Bank’s Medical Officer (BMO): 01
Applicant should possess an MBBS degree in the allopathic system of medicine of any University recognized by the Medical Council of India.
The applicants should have their own dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 3-5 kms from the Bank’s dispensaries at the afore mentioned location.
The applicant should have a minimum of 2 (two) years of experience in any hospital or clinic as a Medical Practitioner.
Candidates having post-graduate degrees in General Medicine can also apply.
The candidate will be selected through an Interview.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 70 years or less as per 01 January 2023.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 1,000/- (per hour).
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Filled Application Form.
- Self-attested photocopies of all supportive documents.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (NABARD Recruitment BMO 2023) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education)and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for – ‘Application for the post of BMO on contract basis’. ). Applications must be submitted on or before the last date of receiving the application form (Except Govt. holidays, Saturday & Sunday).
Address for submitting the application form:
Chief General Manager, National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development, Chhattisgarh Regional Office, Ananya, Plot No.01, Sector-24, Opposite Central Park, Atal Nagar, Naya Raipur-492018, Chhattisgarh.
Application steps or rules for applying:
NABARD Recruitment BMO 2023 – Notification, Eligibility
- Application Procedure Offline (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education).
- First of all, download the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”