Bhima Bhoi Medical College & Hospital has released a recruitment notification. Bhima Bhoi Medical College Recruitment 2023 – Jr Resident, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification. govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Bhima Bhoi Medical College Recruitment 2023 – Jr Resident.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education, job alert, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Group|
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Bhima Bhoi Medical College & Hospital (BBMCH)
Offline Walk in Interview
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 03 July 2023
Application Start Date: –
Application Received End Date: –
Interview Date: 07 July 2023
Bhima Bhoi Medical College Recruitment 2023 Vacancy:
Junior Resident: 08
- ► Candidate must possess an MBBS degree (for the medical stream) or equivalent degree recognized by MCl/NMC as the case may be.
- ► The candidate must have completed the compulsory one-year rotating internship.
The candidates must have registered their Medical Qualifications at the Central/ State Medical Council. (Permanent Registration).
The candidate will be selected through an Interview.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 69 years or less.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
Dean & Principal, Govt Medical College & Hospital, Balangir
Account Number: 37374368340
Payable at State Bank of India, Santha Kabi Bhima Bhoi Medical College & Hospital
IFSC Code: SBIN0061699
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 60,000/-.
The following are the documents to be needed on the Interview date:-
- Filled Application Form
- Self-attested photocopies of all supportive documents.
- Application Fee (Demand Draft)
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (Bhima Bhoi Medical College Recruitment 2023 PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education)and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on the Interview date.
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form.
Date of Interview:
07 July 2023 (Friday) at 10:00 AM
Place of Interview:
Office of Dean & Principal, BBMCH, Balangir.
Application steps or rules for applying:
- Application Procedure Offline (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education).
- First of all, download the Bhima Bhoi Medical College & Hospital notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”