National Urban Health Mission (Murshidabad) has released a recruitment notification. Murshidabad Community Health Assistant Recruitment 2023, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education).
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Murshidabad Community Health Assistant Recruitment 2023.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
National Urban Health Mission (Murshidabad)
Community Health Assistant
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 07 June 2023
Application Start Date: 10 June 2023
Application End Date: 25 June 2023
Interview Date: —
Tentative Exam Date: —
Admit Card / Call Letter Download Date: —
Murshidabad Community Health Assistant Recruitment 2023 Vacancy:
- Berhampore Municipality: 10
- Domkal Municipality: 12
- Dhuliyan Municipality: 07
- Jangipur Municipality: 06
- Jiaganj-Azimganj Municipality: 02
- Kandi Municipality: 01
Candidates must have passed in ANM course from an Institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council and be registered with the West Bengal Nursing Council.
Candidates must have passed in GNM course from an Institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council and be registered with the West Bengal Nursing Council.
- Candidate should be proficient in Bengali.
- Candidates should be permanent residents of the District for which the application is made.
Candidates will be selected through an Interview.
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 21 years to a maximum of 40 years as per 01 January 2023.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 100/-
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 100/-
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 13,000/-.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria (Murshidabad Community Health Assistant Recruitment PDF) any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education). In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
Murshidabad Community Health Assistant Recruitment 2023.
- Application Procedure Online (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education).
- Candidates can apply online only through National Urban Health Mission (Murshidabad) official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”