All India Institute of Medical Sciences has released a recruitment notification. AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2023 Senior Resident – Group A, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education).
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2023 Senior Resident – Group A.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Raipur.
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 12 June 2023
Application Start Date: 12 June 2023
Application End Date: 30 June 2023
Interview Date: —
Tentative Exam Date: —
Admit Card / Call Letter Download Date: —
AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2023 Senior Resident – Group A Vacancy:
Senior Resident: 107 [UR-31 | OBC-33 | Sc-24 | ST-09 | EWS-10 | PWBD-04]
- Candidate must have a Postgraduate Medical Degree viz. MD/MS/DNB /Diploma in respective discipline from a recognized University /Institute. OR
- For School of Public Health, A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/DNB in Community Medicine/PSM from a recognized University /Institute. OR
- Candidate must have a Postgraduate Medical Degree viz. MDS in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics, Prosthodontics, Crown and Bridge, Pedodontics/Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral Medicine and Radiology, and Periodontology from a recognized University/ Institute.
Candidates will be selected through an Interview.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 45 years or less as per 10 June 2023.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 1000/-
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
|Bank Name||Bank of India|
|name of Account Holder||AIIMS, Raipur|
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 1,000.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria (AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2023 Senior Resident PDF) any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education). In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
- Application Procedure Online (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education).
- Candidates can apply online only through the All India Institute of Medical Sciences official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”